The Liebster Award
I was humbly nominated for Liebster Award by Pages of Grace on Sept 15 but have been very busy that I wasn’t able to respond immediately. Still, I really found this award smart and motivating so I apologize and thank you Pages of Grace for letting me be part of this.
This award seems like a way to motivate bloggers to continue writing while introducing them to other bloggers as well. Its fun and for a good cause so I also decided to participate.
These are the rules for the Liebster Award:
- Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
- Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
My answers to Pages of Grace‘s questions:
1. Your favorite place – mountainside or seaside?
-Mountainside. I love being surrounded by trees and rocks.
2. What is your favorite song and why?
-I don’t particularly have any favorite song but I guess I’m more into relaxing and soothing songs.
3. What do you think “grace” is?
-Grace is an undeserved gift.
4. What are the five things you are grateful for?
-My family, friends, community, wisdom, and the unending shower of mercy, blessings, abundance and grace.
5. Savory or sweet?
6. Why did you start blogging?
-I started blogging in hopes of extending my reach on proclaiming the wisdom God lent me.
7. What is your favorite quote?
-Believe you can and you’re halfway there, believe God can and the race is won.
8. Who is your childhood hero? Is it still the same now that you’ve grown up?
-I don’t quiet remember who was my childhood hero but today, my heroes are those awesome people I’m serving God with.
9. Where do you get your inspiration to write from?
-From a very inspiring friend. Read our short story here.
10. Who is your favorite writer?
-I love how and what Joshua Harris writes (though he have only published a few books) so I’ll go with him. In my country however, I’d go with Bo Sanchez’s humorous yet inspiring books.
The next thing is to nominate some blogs that I think are fantastic. The criteria is the one which has less than 200 followers. These blogs never fails to inspire me, always a good read. Here are my 10 blogs nominations:
http://parableofthelostsheep.blogspot.com/ by Kristine Bautista
http://sophyagranada.wordpress.com/ by Sofia Dear
http://pbsministries.wordpress.com/ by Petal Barclay-Smith
http://johnvicpogi.wordpress.com/ by Johnvic Monzon
http://allenjambalaya.wordpress.com/ by Allen Timola
http://kathinko.wordpress.com/ by Kathleen Anne Carlos
http://helenaalcala02.wordpress.com/ by Helena Alcala
http://dianarasmussen.com/ by Diana Rasmussen
http://andasprinkleoflove.com/ by Rebecca
http://sidewalkmusingsandgeniuses.wordpress.com/ by Rj Agustin
Now for my 10 questions for these friend blogger of mine:
1. When did you realize you’ve been blessed with writing skills?
2. Are you adventurous?
3. Other than writing, what are you passionate about?
4. How long does it usually take for you to finish writing one article?
5. What are activities you love doing?
6. What are activities you would want to try?
7. Who is your favorite writer?
8. Who motivates you to continue writing? (Name 5)
9. What do you do for free time? (Aside writing)
10. What do you usually do for hang-outs?
Again, I’m very grateful for nominating me. I had fun.
Don’t forget to follow these awesome people, I pray you’d be inspired thru their blogs.